Thursday 8 November 2018

How to fix Google Adsense Blank Ads Issue : Problem Solved


How to fix Google Adsense Blank Ads Issue


          I have been faced this problem before 3 months ,I have tried no of solution recommended by number of sites and YouTube videos but nothing works for me and finally I find out why it's happening and how can fix that issue.before that you can check my websites

1.  PSC HUNT  ( http://easytogetpsc.blogspot.com/ )
2. CODES 4 U ( https://codecoockies.blogspot.com/ )
3. SOME AWESOME PLACES THAT MUST THRILLS YOU (http://goldendreamrz.blogspot.com/)
4.TEST YOUR TONGUE (https://testtongue.blogspot.com/).

          On every site you can observe no of google ads even some of them contains low no of posts.There are number of fake ideas recommend by some  websites or YouTube channels  just like deleting first two letters of your publishing id ,some of them just help you to show your google ads but that will not be tracked by google adsense and you will not get any penny.
          I have here explain a legal and successful  way that will help you to display your ads as well as that help you to get your first penny.There is a no of views cutoff or barrier for each and every user determined by google, if you break that once upon any of your site your ads get displayed automatically so that the money get paid as well.if you get enough no of view on any of your site  ,then  you are able to display your ads on your other sites as well , if that is associated with same google account.
         What is the barrier is a twisting question ,for me I will get approved before I get 5000 page views (ie , <5000) .One of the important factor is  the view location (when that view is arrived) , for some countries just like Australia  you will get up to 4 points and for some other nation you will get less than 1 point.the second important think is how much time the user spending on your page.I hope you guys got the trick.go, share your posts ,reach maximum audience, break the barrier and make some happy pennies.good luck !!!



2 comments:

  1. An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. redspider.ae/service/graphic-design/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Happy to Know That it Helps You.

    ReplyDelete